Player.IO is the next version of the Nonoba Developer Tools.
More Features, No Branding, Integrates with Everything. Read more »
And the winners are...
We're pleased and proud to announce the winners of our Multiplayer API Kick Off competition. We had a lot of great entries and it was hard for the judges to pick exactly which three games deserved to win, since they were all great games.
Congratulations to all winners and participants!
First place: Starland Multiplayer TD by wmarsh
- It's got pretty graphics, nice sounds and a great polished gameplay - right down to the fast-forward icon that displays when speed-ending a turn.
- Theres a singleplayer practice mode when waiting for opponents.
- The gameplay allows for chatting with the opponent.
- Games usually last a long time, and keeps the player coming back for that just-one-more-time fix.
A big congratulations to wmarsh for a great game and his $15.000 USD prize money.
Second Place: Bombators Multiplayer by LorenzGames
- Lots of content; levels, graphics and powerups.
- »party-mode« gameplay: Players can join and leave running games at any time.
A big congratulations to LorenzGames for a great game and his $3.000 USD prize money.
Third Place: Multiplayer Memory Mayham by Luck Laboratories
- Excellent graphics and animations.
- Great introduction to how the game is played.
- 8 player »party-mode« gameplay: Up to 8 Players can join and leave running games at any time.
A big congratulations to Luck Laboratories for a great game and their $2.000 USD prize money.